Hi,

With one jack for everything, particularly if that includes inputs and
outputs, then analogue is not for you.

Others will no more regarding usb devices.

Joe
On Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:27:07 -0500
Paul Hunt <prhu...@att.net> wrote:

Hello. I've got one of these laptops that has one jack for everything. What
kind of mixer do I need? Can I use an analog mixer? If so, what kind of cables
do I need? If I need a USB mixer, I could use some recommendations. I have a
USB headset. Is there a way to use a USB headset on a USB mixer?