From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Peter
Scanlon
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 6:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: For Tom and his Express Rip problem

If you are speaking about settings in CDEX.
Do this to change where the files go.
F4 to open "Settings".
This should place you in the Tree View of settings, if not tab till you find

it.
>From the top of the Tree, arrow down to "Directories and files".
Then tab 3 times wil place you in the box you need to change the folder for
ripped files.
Then hit enter. This puts you in a Tree View of the folders on your computer
When you locate the folder you want stuff to go to hit enter.

Then get out of the Settings dialogue by going to the OK button.
Hope this helps.