From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <s...@hrfinancial.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:30 AM
Subject: RE: re text to mp3

There is nothing strange about that, Lame is free to the private user, but
it cannot be distributed with free audio software, only the ones you pay for
include it.

I keep a copy of Lame always available for these cases, if you do not have
it, just look for it in Google, it is free to download and use.  When you
convert text to MP3 with this or any other free software, it will ask you
for the location of Lame unless, as Sunshine pointed out, you previously
copy the files to its folder.

Sunshine is also right about its speed, it is slower than for instance,
Balabolka, but I don't think that is a major concern, accuracy is much more
important and time will tell how accurate it is.

Humberto