Humberto
Your know your stuff. Great job.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <s...@hrfinancial.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 1:25 PM
Subject: RE: re text to mp3

Yes, you can indeed use all the SAPI voices installed in your computer, I
tried it with a Loquendo voice and an AT&T voice.

The Lame folder you download from the internet, uncompress  and save to your
hard drive; the first time you try to convert text to MP3, the program will
ask you for its location; you enter the full path to lame.exe and that's
all, the program will do the rest.  Alternatively, you may copy the lame.exe
and lamenc.dll to the folder where the program resides.

Humberto