You need to go into each tracks propperties and change the tags.  If you
have a large album, that can be very tedious.  Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of John
Heath
Sent: 28 June 2014 20:28
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: a files property question

A variant on the thread about cdex. I had the same problem with ripping with

Cdex with an album. I manually wrote in the proper information on the tracks

themselves but while playing the track with windows media player the
information is still the same audio track one etc.. How do I manually
replace the information so it shows in the property menu while playing the
track? the tracks

---
is active.