I'm not certain of the answer, but I believe there is a button to refresh the
information in the library.  Maybe that has to be done.  Also, there are a lot
of
fields in the properties dialog, so maybe there is another that needs to be
changed.  I must tell you that some of how this all works is still a mystery to
me.  I
know that when I changed the file name and the title in one case here that
Windows Media started displaying it correctly.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Best regards,

Steve