I had a program on my computer that I regularly used to copy an entire cd to
another CD, but it turned out that it was apparently a long trial and it has
expired.  I
don't do this very often so I'm not particularly concerned about doing this
easily, and I'm not particularly anxious to get another program for the few
times I do
this.  However, there is likely a way to do this in Windows 7, and I've tried a
couple of approaches without success.  Is there a way to copy an entire CD to
another without ripping and then burning using Windows 7 functions?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson