I think there's a way to do this with CD Burner XP.  I'm pretty sure that you
can do it with NCH Express Burn, but I'm not sure that this function is
supported in the free version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Jacobson
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 7:33 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Copying CD's using Windows 7

I had a program on my computer that I regularly used to copy an entire cd to
another CD, but it turned out that it was apparently a long trial and it has
expired.  I don't do this very often so I'm not particularly concerned about
doing this easily, and I'm not particularly anxious to get another program for
the few times I do this.  However, there is likely a way to do this in Windows
7, and I've tried a couple of approaches without success.  Is there a way to
copy an entire CD to another without ripping and then burning using Windows 7
functions?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson