From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 5:38 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Video Re-do/video editing formerly RE: DLNA Devices

I'm using Video Redo TV Suite I think its called, has all the editing
functions along with ad detection - though I've never used the latter
preferring to do the ad removal manually - and much more including a whole
host of conversion options etc.

On 25 Sep 2014, at 7:27 am, Alaltlas21 <alaltla...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dane and listers,
>
> There seems to be 3 versions of Video Redo programme on their website.
> Which version are you using and are happy with please?
> Thank you.
>
> Hatch.

this list, hello to whoever you are <smile>, its been one of the best
investments I've made.

<cblackw...@cityofmadison.com> wrote:

>> I've changed the subject to better fit with your question.
>>
>> You might look at Video Redo.  It's pretty simple though it is limited in
file types.

>> www.videoredo.com

Hodgson
>> Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:57 AM
>> To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
>> Subject: RE: DLNA Devices
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I've been asked by a blind student to recommend a video editing package.
>>
>> The student in question is very good at making good estimations as to
where video is up to by analysing the audio. So really, I need a video
editing package that works well with the keyboard. ..much in the same way
that Audacity works well with audio editing.