Hi,
To further improve the confusion there is more bass on an iphone 4S then on the 5 serious. :-)

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:45 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: Iphone 6 not impressed with the speaker.

Having listened to a youtube video on a comparison between the original
5, 6 and 6 plus, I can say that I definitely notice a difference. It's
most noticeable between the 5 and 6, but even from the 6 and 6 plus, the
plus does sound  a little more clearer. Unfortunately, the microphone
that the uploader was using wasn't super high quality, but it was
certainly decent enough to detect the levels of bass between the 5 and
6. I've also got a buddy who's got a really nice sounding mic, a yeti,
and while in stereo, the differences between the two phones is huge, the
5 and 6.
Take care.
Blessings.