Stupid question I'm sure but have you tried iTunes?

If you're looking for the best CD Ripper on the Planet then you can always try Exact Audio Copy, haven't used it in a while though as I usually use my Mac for that sort of thing these days or I use Easy CD Audio Converter I think its called these days, I bought a lifetime licence for the product but I think there's a free version of that available? Someone might correct me on that please.