Here is an excerpt from a recent Email I received:

I have mentioned AnyBurnt
http://www.anyburn.com/
a couple of times in the past. It is a flexible and portable burning application. Although it does not have much in the way of keyboard shortcuts, the interface is still very accessible and it can perform most common disc burning tasks. One of it's more useful and less common features in other free burning applications is it's ability to copy discs. The older versions could not copy audio discs, but this seems to have been resolved in newer versions. I only mention this because copying audio discs has come up before. There are very few free burning applications which can copy discs at all and most of those can only copy data discs.

Rich De Steno