Actually it is true. Itracks does cell Blu-ray disks with 96 KHZ 24 bit WAV
files. Not sure about HD tracks, but just to boint out that yes there are
Blu-Ray audio disks as it wree.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 3:38 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Time To Purchase FLAC?

So long as the format is a Lossless one then I can't see any reason why the
HD format wouldn't be supported though perhaps some Lossless formats may
have limitations where sampling or byt depth is concerned.

When you talk about Blue-Ray you're talking about video formats here, not
sure what the current formats being used are.
On 6 Oct 2014, at 6:23 am, Brent Harding <br...@hostany.net> wrote:

> I think they do Bluray disks, but I think you can buy downloads too. I
think they run one called itracks also, or maybe that's another one. I
downloaded some of those free and legal shows from the Etree thing, and flac
definitely has something to it that mp3's don't.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12