Dain, it's true. The link for the WAV file aint working.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 6:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Apple's New Operating System With FaceTime, Sample 01

Okay, the sample I’ve put a link to here is pretty basic, me leaving a Voice
Message on my Voicemail however the way it the whole thing was done is quite
fantastic to say the least.

I’m using the latest OS X from Apple for my Mac and the FaceTime App, up until
now FaceTime was used to make extremely high quality audio and video calls
where band width allowed.

This functionality still exists in the FaceTime App and new features have been
added, for this sample I had FaceTime use my Apple iPhone 6 as the connection
point if you like - FaceTime had my iPhone dial the number and the audio from
both microphone and speaker came from the Plantrics Audio 478 headset connected
to the Computer. -

Yes, this is only Voicemail I know and not top notch audio but quality is
surprisingly good I thought.
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/Sample.wav
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/Sample.wav>>