can you keep me up todate on this?
On 11/3/2014 12:27 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hep, subject line says everything and this may be round the corner.

I wanted to forward the original eMail on this subject to the list however the author of same - as it stands - hasn't given me permission to do so as yet and I respect that.

It is hoped that the product will be available with full accessibility soon, the developers are actually using JAWS to test their product to see just how accessible they can make it.

The other good news will be the price, instead of $499 that you pay for the full Station Playlist suite you'll only need to pay $199 for the laternative.

Those who are helping the programmers are professional DJ'S and Broadcasters in their own right having worked in the field for longer than 10 years so they know their stuff.

I hope to be able to bring the list good tidings in the next couple of weeks though someone else may beat me to it by forwarding a press release <smile>.