From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 03 November 2014 06:49
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Alternative Broadcasting Software to Station Playlist

I'm not a programmer myself so can't comment but - last I heard - SAM
Broadcaster couldn't be made accessible due to the programming language it was
written in.

I did myself use SAM Broadcaster for quite a hwile - even at that time - it did
require some skill at mouse manipulation but Window-Eyes at least did have most
of the tools for that.