the problem seems to involve the downloads or installation of updated station lists. The latest lists that I received in previous versions was around 920 or there about. I think the latest one should be 927 or 928. After reinstalling the program it says that I have list version 200 and there are no menus that are shown under genres or networks. It appears as if there are no lists of stations to browse or search.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: randy tijerina
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:29 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Tapin Radio crashes when doing a search

hello gang, I've been watching this thread.
let me try and see also.
chris, what station did you have a problem with?
I'll check it out myself also.
At 01:22 PM 11/9/2014, you wrote:
I tried to do a WOIS search for the domain and got no where with it as I wanted to try to find some other way of contacting them for technical support. It is disheartening that they are so unresponsive. The sad part is that I haven't found a comparable program that works as well.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kaufman