where can you find these speakers?
On 11/20/2014 9:06 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Ah $99 and 99 cents. I thought I pasted the price there too but yeah $99.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:04 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Looking for Speak Recommendations

and how much do thes speakers cost?
On 11/20/2014 6:31 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Here's my epic idea.

anion® 2 Series III multimedia speaker system •A performance upgrade
over most conventional computer speakers •Wide, lifelike sound at any
volume made possible by Bose® technologies •Play an additional
device—just connect to the auxiliary input

$99.95
   Their USB ones which are a fake surround system are $300. So no go with
these. How ever if I may, the Companion 5 multimedia speaker system is epic! I
have it and though it is a fake surround sound system, it is Bose, so I love it
for what it is. I wish they would do a true companion 5. Meaning an actual 5.1
system around your head abd still being USB of course.