From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of Walter Ramage
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:54 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Another question about the Olympus DM5

Hi thanks for that.  Actually, I don't think the mp3 player
in the DM5 is up
to much.  I have a Nokia 2210 navigator and the player in
that phone is by
far superior.  Therefore, I might not use the DM5 as a music
player but as
it has DAISY capability then that is what I may well use it
for.  Walter.