I like the sound link 3 ok. I heard it with the less expensive Bose
mini sound link, which was impressive for its size. But in the end, I
spent the extra $ because of the fuller sound of the 3. It can be a bit
too warm at times, and I think it definitely helps to have the speaker
elevated to close to the level of your ears when seated, rather than
having it sit, say, on a coffee table. But that's not surprising. I'd
love to hear the Z2, which now sells for just $199, and could double as
a dock. But I read that it does not use the 802-11N protocol, and I
would not like to drop back to the older G standard for the sake of
having the z2.

Mary