I have a group on Yahoogroups as well with the same accessible but clunky interface.

On 03/12/2014 18:37, Aidan wrote:
Please not google or yahoo groups. They sucks.

On 03/12/2014, Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net> wrote:
That is truly unfortunate.  I am on other "freelists" lists which work
ok, though I don't know the "behind-the-scenes" conditions of the
running of them, etc.

--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>

On Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:27:23 -0500