Yahoo groops not work very well because yahoo needs to upgrade their servers when I had atnt they told me thats the reason why I had so many problems with my email. I can't get subscribed to yahoo email list I have been tring to subscribe to the bardtalk list and I don't get a conformational email every time that I have tried to subscribe to the list and the mods have told me they can't do anything about this problem. The yahoo site is also very slow soiI don't want anything to do with yahoo they are real pain in the butt and they suck royally.
Brian Sackrider