From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Olusegun
-- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: 09 January 2015 15:12
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Flatbed scanner

Hello All:

It would be great if there could be a handheld scanner; that way, I can move

it down the page and get the scan necessary and may be scan a book a bit
faster too.

Presently, I'm trying to put a Canon all-in-one to the test; the ImageClass
series will let me scan up to 50 pages at once!  It will scan both sides of
a page, but i do have to remove the cover of the book first.  That's the bad

part but ok I guess!  It's ireless, I don't have to be tethered to the
machine.  I'll use Abbyy FineReader Pro.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, colorado

---