From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Bernard
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:04 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Flatbed scanner

Hi John,
You can obtain an accessible scanner from www.Serotek.com. They have one
called DocuScan Plus. It's heard to be very accurate and you can scan books
or any printed materials with it. The coolest thing about it is, that you
can even save the stuff you scan as a braille file, that you can either copy
to your braille notetaker, if you have one, or send it to a braille printer
if you have one. one.
Mike
Rochester, NY. You can get more information about it and you can contact the
company using the information provided on their website.