From: "christopher hallsworth" <challswor...@icloud.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:19 PM
Subject: New bluetooth speakers

Hi all,
Today I  received my belated Christmas present from friend and list member
Hannah Day, stereo bluetooth speakers by Gear 4. It is very small but has
excellent bass. It is also completely accessible. When you switch it on via
a small switch on the side it emits a chime and is immediately in pairing
mode. Once connected, both VoiceOver and audio output in general comes
through the speakers. Also guess what? We were surprised to discover it can
also be used as a speakerphone. We assume one can talk to Siri as well as
make and receive calls via the speaker. If you know any better please let us
know as we are curious. Thanks! Charging is done via the USB port at the
bottom of the unit. There are also push buttons on the unit but not sure
what they do. Battery life is about five hours and the unit also supports
line in meaning you can use these on any device that do not support
bluetooth or you simply do not wish to use it.

---