From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: Tuesday, 10 March 2015 9:09 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Editing Mouth Noise and Braille Display Clicks

Hello everyone.  I wonder if anybody can please advise.

I currently record using a broadcasting encoder and edit my content
using GoldWave.  However, I'm having significant issues with the
presence of mouth clicks and the constant sounds of my Braille display
as I move from line to line (or as the cursor flashes).

I find that GoldWave's editing options are generally too weak to have
any impact or too aggressive to leave a high-quality recording.  I
currently have Depopper; could this be used to remove the issues
described above (and also the hiss of room ambience)?  If so, any
advice on particular settings would be appreciated.  If not, can
anybody please make any other suggestions?

Many thanks, Danny

---
is active.