if you do please let me know

On 3/12/2015 9:10 AM, Michael Mote wrote:
Haven't figured out a way to manually do it yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Hank
Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 11:08 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: SiriusXM online

is there a way to manually change channels or do I have to do the catagory
method?

On 3/12/2015 8:27 AM, Michael Mote wrote:
Go to the following web-site:
http://www.siriusxm.com

Then, click on the listen on-line link.  You may get an option to try the
new beta player.  Click on this option, and the new player will pop-up.
You
must have an on-line account to be able to listen to the channels on-line.
Once you have logged in, you will see the new player.  Granted this is a
beta version, and it may be a little clunky.  It has been for me.  Across
the top of the page, you have several options that are all clickable.
They
are not links, but if you use your arrow keys, you can still click on them
by pressing enter.  You have, search, channels, recent, me, favorites etc.
When you select channels, then the page refreshes.  If you scroll down,
you
will see the list of categories.  Let's say you want to listen to music.
Find where JAWS reads Music clickable, and press enter.  When you do this,
scroll down, and you see the different types of music categories, like
pop,
rock, country etc.  Select the category you want, and then press enter.
The
list of channels under that category pops up.  Just scroll to the one you
want to listen to, and press enter.  Now if you want to change channels,
go
to the channel clickable option and click it.  Then repeat the process
above.  Hope this helps!