From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Nancy
Shackelford
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:11 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: SiriusXM online

Weird! When I click on just the SiriusXM link you gave, I click on "Listen
Online" and I have a place that says "GoLive" and click it and listen! I
still gotta figure out how to change channels once I put in a channel number
and it automatically comes up everytime I get into the player. I may install
the newer JAWS and see if it makes a difference.

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed