Depending on what you're wanting.

Obviously the Mirror version is a more configurable option given its 2 drives but apart from that it doesn't seem there's much difference between the 2.

I don't know what the version is called, there's on that you can configure from scratch, that is you determine what drives you want to put in it, what capacity and how they operate, that's the best way to go in my opinion and if you could be bothered.

Just looking at some prices now, had I had $600 at the time I would have bought the My Cloud Mirror 6TB unit, incredible value for money.

Still I'm happy with what I've got - very happy -.