From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:07 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Express Talk VOIP Soft Phone

Hi!

I installed the non-Commercial version of this software for Windows, I
have the Business edition for the Mac which works very well.

I have to say that I'm impressed at just how accessible Express Talk is,
there have been a few occasions where I've had to use to mouse pointer
to get into the menu system but that's what the mouse pointer of
Window-Eyes is for I guess <smile>.

The only problem I'm having thus far is getting sound from the party I'm
calling or the party who has called me, I can actually dial out and I
can hear all the tones, the other party can hear me which is interesting
but I can't hear them, need to experiment further I guess.

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves