Okay, just changing the subject here <smile>

You mentioned that you had some Play-Fi Speakers, what type did you get?

On 19/05/2015 9:26 PM, Clifford Blackwell wrote:
I'll give that one a try. I have a Play-fi speaker that will need a media server to send music to it.

Thanks for your help.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: dlna for windows pcs

Have you tried Jamcast? Its not fully accessible yet but is getting there, $14 for a lifetime of upgrades and updates, 14 day free trial.

The software is acce3ssible enough right now to get good use out of it, even more so if you have a Smart Phone or another device with DLNA software to control it.