What's the use! why do people just make mountains out of molehills for themselves, if the player is playing up and its not being developed then it would be the perfect time to look at alternatives.

On 27/05/2015 11:34 AM, Peter Scanlon wrote:
Stick with Winamp if it does what you want.

From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:09 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp is making me mad

Go use another player, Winamp ain't being developed no more.

On 27/05/2015 7:09 AM, Mike Bernard wrote:
Hello everyone,

Help! For some really weird reason, every time I load a file into Winamp and
play it, the stupid program keeps crashing and I can't figure out what the
heck's going on! I've tried rebooting my computer, thinking that maybe it
will help, but yet I'm still getting the same result. I begin officially
broadcasting on ACB Radio Interactive tomorrow night, and I can't afford to
have this silly thing crashing on me like this. Yes I know, I know, Winamp
is an old method to use, but for right now, it's all I can afford to use. Is
there anything I can do to fix this thing? Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.

--

Those who need help are those who are prepared to help themselves