--- Begin Message --- Hi Dane! Have you used the Bose noise reduction headphones? I have a pair and wonder how they match up with The Bowers and Wilkins set you are discussing.

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:50 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Bowers And Wilkins P7 Headphones,Why Shouldn't There Be Luxury Looks, Feel, Build And Sound

Howdy!

Yes I’ve heard it said that these headphones can be a little uncomfortable over a long period of time listening, I’ve not experienced this yet myself and that’s most likely because I don’t usually listen to headphones more than an hour at a time before a small break so perhaps that makes a difference.

It should also be noted that the P7’s are not on the ear headphones but rather go over the ear thus they’re closed and noise isolating so the only thing you’re going to hear when these cans are placed on the head is the source connected to them.

As far as lightning connector Amps go? I’m sure they’re around, I’ll have a look and see what I can find.

Its been a good while since I used an IOS device so I’m not up-todate in the world if Lightning Connectors and Headphone amps but I’d be most surprised if one didn’t exist, the Amp I used was the old 30 pin Dock connector type model but worked well, I’ll write back to the list when I find a model so that probably won’t take me all that long, a chat with my friend Google is on the cards definitely for this exercise <smile>.

Anyway keep enjoying your P7’S as I’m doing.