Just to clarify things so as to avoid any confusion, the P5's Mary speaks of are the model down from the P7's, both are made by Bowers And Wilkins though I don't think the P5's have either the full quality of audio that the P7's have nor do they have the quality of construction, I'm sure Mary could correct me if need be.