Yes you can, well I think you can.  I've not done what you want to do, so can
not really help further.

You can certainly drop queue points, re-name them, move them and delete them.

Joe

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 14:06:34 -0500
Gerardo Corripio <gera1...@gmail.com> wrote:

  That's what I thought, thus what's the funcion and use of Q Points I've
always wondered? Can one take out these Q Points afterwards?

El 01/10/2015 01:57 p.m., Joe Paton escribió:
> Hi,
>
> would queue points do this?
>
> Not sure, but possibly.
>
> Joe
> On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:31:25 -0500
> Gerardo Corripio<gera1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>    HI listers
> I've always wondered if it's possible in Goldwave, to somehow place some sort
> of place markers, so I can remember which break spot I've placed in the file?
> I've got three possible break spots: You're listening to, You're connected
> to, and you're in tuned to; I'm wanting to somehow put some sort of a place
> marker for instance where I've placed the You're Tuned Into, so when it's
> time to place the next spot, I'll remember I'd already placed You're Tuned
> Into, thus I wouldn't want to repeat the same one twice! thus is there a way
> this can be done? kind of like placing bread crumbs along the way, so as to
> remind myself what the last break spot I placed? Thanks for ideas.
>
> -- Enviado desde mi lap
> Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki
> Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México

-- Enviado desde mi lap

Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk>