The iPhone 6S isn’t all that much thicker though technology has changed of
course between then and now.

At least one could say that the speaker of that iPod touch was certainly
audible unlike that of the Victor Reader Scream and that’s one of the mysteries
to me, how a speaker of that size sounded so God Damn Awful, guess the only
thing that can be said is that - in the case of the Victor Reader Stream 1ST
generation - “Past Sins Are Best Forgiven And Forgotten”.

> On 26 Nov 2015, at 6:01 AM, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
>
> Hi!
> The ipod touch is a bit to small to be able to have that kind of speaker i
> believe.
> Just my thoughts my friend.
> /A
>> On 25 Nov 2015, at 16:32, Mary Otten <maryot...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> I agree. The 6S has a  perfectly capable mono speaker. If the iPod
>> touch had that, it'd be totally wonderful.
>>
>> mary

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.