ok, so tell me about this program a little bit, sounds really cool.

On 12/10/2015 1:35 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Try Bossjock which is very nice and I’ve been using it here now for a few years.

Very accessible.

You can bring music into Bossjock using a variety of methods including Dropbox,
iTunes and so on.

The App is compatible with other Apps which is handy if you wish to stream from
Bossjock over the Internet or automate.