Well I can’t really tell you all that much more than I’ve already mentioned.

When you open the App the first thing you see is a whole lot of Cart Players on
the screen - how many players on the screen depends on the sort of IOS device
you’re using, if you’re using an iPad you’ll see more -, you can add more
players to the screen if you like.

Each player is associated with a track or jingle so you set things up before
you start broadcasting or on the fly whilst you’re broadcasting.

You can say set Dart Play 2 to use a file in your Dropbox or iTunes and
likewise the same with other Cart players on the screen, switching between them
at will whilst you’re broadcasting, full monitoring is standard as you’d expect.

The output of your broadcast can be recorded for logging purposes or streamed
etc.

Extra effects can be added.

You can use the built-in microphone of your IOS device which sounds rather good
- particularly if you turn off noise cancelling - though I’d recommend an
external microphone.