On at least my router/modem, 5 ghz is a separate network from 2.4. I wonder why they didn't make AC so it autodetects like everything before it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: enjoy uninterrupted audio/video streaming

Okay, just checekd the Apple Airport Express on the Apple web site and unfortunately the unit doesn't seem to support the AAC Wireless Protocol, a shame but N is certainly better than B or G and the fact that the Express supports both 2.$ and 5G radio bands is helpful, use the 5G band if possible because its far less crowded.