HI have a new Asus RTAC3200 Tri-Band router here and already I’ve noticed a
huge difference when streaming audio/video around the house.

Anyone on this list I’m sure will know that I love to stream content whether by
AirPlay, DLNA or any other method so when I first heard of this Router a few
months ago I started saving and reading other people’s comments on the beast.

I won’t go into the ins and outs of the Router itself here given that the topic
of Routers can get very technical indeed however I can say that - if you’re one
of those users of Streaming technology and you just like a nice robust Wi-Fi
connection amongst the hundreds possibly around you - then this Router is a
worthy item to consider, the link below is a most interesting read and explains
the features of the Router, what they do and how they improve performance and
usability with other devices on your Network.

> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320218
> <http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320218>

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.