For those in australia, Plus7 is now available on the Apple TV - I assume its
the 4G model we’re talking about here -.

Plus7 is the Seven Networks “Catchup TV” service.

I’m looking forward to trying this when I get my Apple TV which will be early
next year some time so therefore I can’t give any information as to the
accessibility of the App but I doubt there’ll be any problems if my encounters
with previous Apple TV offerings are anything to go by.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.