the new remote on the apple tv really takes some getting use to. you can still use the old remote with the new apple tv, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 6:48 PM
Subject: Plus7 Now Available On Apple TV

For those in australia, Plus7 is now available on the Apple TV - I assume its the 4G model we’re talking about here -.

Plus7 is the Seven Networks “Catchup TV” service.

I’m looking forward to trying this when I get my Apple TV which will be early next year some time so therefore I can’t give any information as to the accessibility of the App but I doubt there’ll be any problems if my encounters with previous Apple TV offerings are anything to go by.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.