Well Andy, I really would give it a good try. It has been nothing less than an excellent program for as long as I can remember. I think I've been using TR for at least ten years, and pretty much swore by it, until I started to swear at it over the past month or so. It really might be some kind of personal PC problem here, and I am really hoping that I can get to the bottom of it soon.

Thanks for your best wishes,

Larry

On 2/21/2016 3:12 PM, Andy Logue wrote:
Hi Larry.

Cannot help you with your problem my friend but my thoughts are with you and hope you get some support and advice.

I've just downloaded the trial version and am currently considering purchasing, but your message makes me consider.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope someone responds to your apppeal.

Very best wishes.
Andy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Higgins" <larryhiggin...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:08 AM
Subject: A most vexing and frustrating with TotalRecorder

Listers,

Please search your memories and tell me if you have encountered this problem. But before I get to the problem, which might be obvious by this question. Is it possible for an administrator to be able to tell if you are recording a stream as apposed to simply listening to the stream on a program like Winamp, or any other player for that matter?

The problem I am having is even after setting a scheduled session for recording a particular program, TR will record for a few minutes, maybe 20 or 30, and though the recording is continuing, at least it appears that way, the audio simply stops being input to the potential recorded product.

I have set the program up to reconnect to the stream in an unlimited fashion, but this simply does no good, I still rarely get a complete recording, at least not for the past few weeks.

This is a recent Phenomena. I have been making weekly recordings of this program for many years, and have never experienced anything quite like this.

If anybody could please give me any insight into just what might be taking place here, it would really be greatly appreciated. It really has me pulling what is left of my hair completely out!

Sure hope to hear from someone soon, this is maddening!

Larry