The camera arrived today.

Obviously I can’t tell you about the performance image or video wise but I can
say that the camera - when used with Skype etc - does have excellent audio
quality through its microphones and good echo/noise cancelling qualities, like
the Polycom Hands Free unit I spoke about 6 months ago this camera shouldn’t
have any quality capturing a family group in audio so I’d imagine the say would
be true for video.

> On 7 Mar 2016, at 1:39 AM, Brian Olesen <br...@blindkom.dk> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Usb 2 is fine.
> I guess the camera does a little compression.
>
> Brian

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.