Up until now I would have suggested the Pollycom Hands Free for Skype
communications and so on with your computer, it's a very nice little device
however there are no Windows 10 drivers available for it and Pollycom won't
develop any so this Logitech Webcam would appear to be one of the next best
alternatives and it's certainly small enough to cart about with your Notebook
or whatever you're using, no reason I suggest as to why it couldn't be used
with a Surface Pro or similar.

Those with negative attitudes are a problem, those with positive outlooks are
the solution.