I recently purchased a Behringer 1202FX mixer. I plugged several different computer microphones into the XLR jack on channel one, but none of them work. I hear nothing, but I do hear the line-in inputs. What type of microphone do I need for a mixer like this. I am only interested in using it for speech, not music, and I don't want to spend more than I need to. I found nothing in the manual that excludes any particular type of microphone, so I don't understand why these cheap computer microphones don't work.

--
Rich De Steno