Hi. I have an audio file  and I want to insert audio from another recording
at a specific location in my audio file. I've got the audio I want to insert
in one window and the  recording I want to insert the audio into in another.
I use the open and close brackets to select the specific audio, then move to
the recording and the location I want to insert the audio and Paste;
unfortunately the audio is put at the beginning of the file. How do I insert
a piece of audio in a specific location using Gold Wave?  Thanks.

John