Dane,

Yes, Tim Cummings advised, but in case the original sender missed it, I will
repeat.

1. By whatever means, winding, playing, using jump commands Etc. get to the
place where you want the audio to be inserted.

2. Place start marker, which is left bracket, i.e key immediately to the
right of the letter p,  there.

3. Select audio from file to be inserted, either by using ctrl-a to select
all or placing start / end markers round the portion to be inserted.

4. Ctrl-c to clipboard.

5. Switch back to file receiving new audio.

6. Ctrl-v will insert audio from clipboard at start marker position.

remember your markers will now be round the new audio so to check it is
correct you need to play across each marker, if incorrect, ctrl-z is the
undo command but be aware you may only have a few available, especially if
you are still using the default which I believe is 5.  I've set my undo to
15, I think the limit (in V5.70 at least) is 20.

I hope this is clear enough.