Anyone here using the very nice and compact SpotiAmp program instead of the bloated Spotify desktop app? You must have a premium account to use it but I love how accessible it is. None of the clunkiness associated with the v.136 release of the actual Spotify program.

If you are using Spotiamp, how can you get it to display the currently playing song Artist and Title in the main window Title bar? When using the JAWSS read Title shortcut ([Insert]+[t]) I only hear the text "Spotiamp" and that's it.

That's the only thing I don't like about it. I have no idea of what song is playing when using a public playlist to discover new tunes I may want to buy off Amazon.com. Any ideas on what I can do here?