Yeah It was Andy who had 1. As does Neal Ewers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:40 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: thoughts on the Zoom H6 Handy Recorder

Hi!
Think another list member wrote to say that they had one of these recorders.
I’d be interested to know what the user of the Zoom H6 thinks of his recorder,
I have the Zoom H1 and I’ve been using it for the best part of 6 years now.
There are some things to be aware of with the Zoom but those things can be
easily dealt with if you have a computer and audio editing software.
For example the automatic level control doesn’t have quick recovery though this
might be ideal for some circumstances.
In any case I use manual record level and fix any level problems with Amadeus
Pro or something similar.
I’ve used the recorder long enough to know where the 0 DB point is in the level
adjustment and one can always turn on the Auto Level control for a reference
point and adjust to it.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.